By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Zee Media special report on International Fleet Review
- Brazil: Pets parade with their owners in Carnival
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Divyansh's death: Delhi govt to recommend CBI probe
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- West Bengal: Youth held for Facebook post against TMC leader
- Incredible India website to provide 12 foreign languages to aid tourists
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab
- 'Chinese New Year' greetings from Mark Zuckerberg and family!- Watch
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley
- Shah Rukh Khan gearing up for Imtiaz Ali's next?
- The great IPL dream: Mumbai Indians' 3.2 crore man Nathu Singh's rags to riches story
- It is termed pornography when a woman writes about her body: Taslima Nasreen
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- PSL 2016 T20, Match 7: Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi – Key players
- Ranchi shame: Boy sexually assaulted, 'murdered' in private school; 3 teachers detained