By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- UP polls: Uncle Shivpal figures in Akhilesh Yadav's first list of 191 candidates
- Jallikattu: SC not to pronounce verdict for a week
- DNA: Why thousands of people are protesting in support of Jallikattu in Tamil Nadu?
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- DNA: Will USA remain same under Donald Trump's leadership as President?
- DNA: Today in history, 20th January, 2017
- Watch: Donald Trump's journey from a businessman to US President
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- BJP finalises second list of candidates for UP polls
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say
- Donald Trump faces massive protests ahead of his oath taking ceremony
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin Owaisi
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- Zaira Wasim involved in Twitter 'Dangal' with Sports minister Vijay Goel
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!