By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Friday, April 10, 2015 - 19:27
One of the oldest but less-spoken-about spiritual traditions of 'Sound Healing' holds in itself many petals of internal toning, meditation, healing of mind and soul.
Also known as 'Tibetan Sound Healing', this practice is meant to clear obstacles, cultivate positive thinking and uncover your inherent wisdom that has been perhaps dormant or settled in layers of the subconscious.
By Ritu Singh | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 22:43
It is a known fact that good health is intrinsic to human happiness. You may own a sprawling home or expensive clothes, but if your body is not well, all possessions seem worthless. For a good life, the perfect mind-body synchronisation is a must.
- 1,400 teachers with fake degrees resign in Bihar
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Telangana CM gets Rs 5 crore bullet-proof luxury bus
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- AIB: Swatchh Bharat-Clean India reality check
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Why Bal Bharti School cancelled admission of 60 students?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Telephone exchange case: CBI interrogates Dayanidhi Maran third time
- Now, another AAP MLA in fake degree row
- SECC will provide important input for policy makers: Arun Jaitley
- Kareena, Arjun Kapoor to start shooting for Balki's film by July end
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- DNA: All you need to know about Indian boxer Manoj Kumar
- Telecom scam: Will cooperate with CBI, says Dayanidhi Maran
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube
- Kerala student with 100% marks denied admission in Delhi University, approaches HC
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Log on to upsc.gov.in to check UPSC Civil Services Examination 2014 Results
- MPs won't get hike in salary and allowances, govt not willing to accept proposals
- Kareena Kapoor already thinks 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' biggest hit: Salman Khan
- Right to die: Belgian doctors grant euthanasia to 24-year-old depressed woman
- Seahorse-inspired robots to assist in surgeries