By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Does a corrupt govt influence the mindset of the youth?
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Panel discussion on votebank politics over Dadri lynching case
- Watch: Today's top headlines @9:00 pm
- Bihar polls: Political opinion of Begusarai voters
- Watch: 15 reporters, 15 cities
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Sheena Bora murder accused Indrani Mukerjea critical, conflicting findings on drug overdose
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Pakistan army chief say would not allow even a shadow of Islamic State
- India-Pakistan talks only if BJP goes: Pakistani daily
- Dadri lynching: Akhilesh Yadav meets victim Iqlakh's kin, announces 45 lakh ex-gratia
- Malala questions "silence" of Pakistani leaders on terrorism; wishes to become Pak PM
- Dadri killing: Uneasy calm in Bishada as Rahul, Kejriwal visit victim Iqlakh's family; two juveniles held