By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Friday, April 10, 2015 - 19:27
One of the oldest but less-spoken-about spiritual traditions of 'Sound Healing' holds in itself many petals of internal toning, meditation, healing of mind and soul.
Also known as 'Tibetan Sound Healing', this practice is meant to clear obstacles, cultivate positive thinking and uncover your inherent wisdom that has been perhaps dormant or settled in layers of the subconscious.
By Ritu Singh | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 22:43
It is a known fact that good health is intrinsic to human happiness. You may own a sprawling home or expensive clothes, but if your body is not well, all possessions seem worthless. For a good life, the perfect mind-body synchronisation is a must.
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Woman among terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur police station
- Former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Will India ever give befitting reply?
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Terrorists came from Pakistan's Narowal area, say sources
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- Lata Mangeshkar mourns former President APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Gurdaspur terror attack: No one taken hostage, confirms IG Border Zone
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB
- Search for Alien life: China rushes to finish world's largest radio telescope
- 'Brothers': Karan Johar celebrates 8 million views!
- Yakub Memon likely to be buried at jail premises after execution, kin may not get his body
- Know what's making Sujoy Ghosh's 14-minute thriller 'Ahlaya' a big hit
- Arvind Kejriwal meets LK Advani at his residence
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Watch: President Obama grooving to tunes of Lipala dance in Kenya