By Salome Phelamei | Monday, June 1, 2015 - 15:04
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Friday, April 10, 2015 - 19:27
One of the oldest but less-spoken-about spiritual traditions of 'Sound Healing' holds in itself many petals of internal toning, meditation, healing of mind and soul.
Also known as 'Tibetan Sound Healing', this practice is meant to clear obstacles, cultivate positive thinking and uncover your inherent wisdom that has been perhaps dormant or settled in layers of the subconscious.
By Ritu Singh | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 22:43
It is a known fact that good health is intrinsic to human happiness. You may own a sprawling home or expensive clothes, but if your body is not well, all possessions seem worthless. For a good life, the perfect mind-body synchronisation is a must.
By Salome Phelamei | Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 16:09
In an exclusive interview, Dr Sanjay Mehta, MBBS, MD (Paed.), Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, Delhi, spoke to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, about why children are at high risk of H1N1 virus, swine flu treatment and how parents can protect their child from the deadly disease.
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 31, 2015
- Ranchi: JSEB asks man to pay electricity bill of Rs 55 crore
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Service tax rate of 14% comes into effect from today
- Zee Media conducts reality check of public places smoking ban
- Now a 'missed call' to shut down your computer
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Salman, Varun rock the stage in Dubai for AIBA 2015
- Five fabulous places in the world Indians can travel without visas
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- PM Narendra Modi-led panel likely to select CIC, CVC chiefs today
- Heatwave: Things you must know
- India to buy only 36 French Rafale fighter jets, no need for 126: Manohar Parrikar
- Caught on camera: Jharkhand health minister slaps RJD leader in public
- Ban row: NCSC sends notice to IIT Madras, DMK seeks PM Modi's "direct intervention"
- ISIS rapists pour boiling water on teenage victim's leg for refusing sex