By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- India signs Rafale deal with France to buy 36 fighter jets
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- BSF arrests Pakistani nationalist in Akhnooor sector
- DNA: How will Indian defense gain strength after multi-role combat aircraft Rafale?
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- BJP national council meet chaired by Amit Shah begins in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analyzing the pitiful condition of education system in India
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- SC revokes parole of Subrata Roy Sahara
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa hospitalised, stable now
- Uri revenge? India likely to revisit 1960 Indus Water Treaty with Pakistan
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- Has Pakistan Army selected `targets` in India?
- Mumbai, Uran on high alert: Suspects' sketches released, one heard as saying `We will target ONGC`
- 'Pakistan unreliable, diverting US aid money to ISI which is funding global terrorism'
- MUST WATCH: `Pakistan's motto is destruction of India`
- India attacks Pakistani camps, jihadis only in Bollywood films: JeM chief Masood Azhar