By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
- Bread manufacturers to stop using potassium bromate in products
- Five dead in Mumbai chemical factory blast
- Many feared dead as boat carrying refugees capsizes in Mediterranean
- Shocking! 1/3rd of ATMs non-functional, says RBI survey
- NIA to help in Haryana roadways bus blast probe
- Common man can kill criminals: Haryana DGP KP Singh
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- DNA : Analysis of CBI's letter sent to Kirit Somaiya in Air India scam case
- Why Haryana DGP is teaching lessons of violence to common people?
- Why Haryana DGP is teaching lessons of violence to common people? Part II
- DNA : Rising cases of deaths due to floating billboards in India
- Haryana DGP says common man has right to take criminal's life. Read his shocking views here
- Taliban leader Mullah Mansour was living under ISI protection
- Modi ministers on UP visit from today for 'NDA outreach' program
- Happy Birthday AbRam Khan, you are an adorable munchkin! See what daddy Shah Rukh posted
- Nation remembers Pt Jawaharlal Nehru on his 52nd death anniversary
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 2: SRH vs GL - Second opportunity for Suresh Raina & Co to book final berth
- Two security personnel injured in gunbattle in Baramulla
- Shahid Kapoor's 'Udta Punjab' gets into trouble with Censor Board
- Terrorists hiding in J&K's Baramulla, fierce encounter underway
- World economy is an 'urgent priority': G7 leaders
- Amber Heard feuding with Johnny Depp's family
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Naseeruddin Shah constantly surprises us: Kalki Koechlin
- Shocking! 16-year-old boy 'thrashed', stripped naked in Delhi; 4 arrested
- Image of this rare seabird spotted near Port Blair is truly mesmerising!