By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing Pakistan's retaliatory video showing damaged Indian posts
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- All you need to know about Saharanpur violence
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh - Part II
- DNA: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- All you need to know about Manchester attack
- Watch: Mexican truck driver miraculously survives crash after his brakes failed
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Watch: Footage of active volcano in Hawaii spewing lava
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- US revives New Silk Road, Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor to counter China's OBOR; India may play key role
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances committee to be looked into by June 1
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- HSC Result 2017: Maharashtra 12th result 2017 likely to be declared today; check mahresult.nic.in
- Saif Ali Khan talks about troubled equation with former wife Amrita Singh in throwback video!
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Mysterious 'alien megastructure' star starts dimming again, leaves astronomers baffled - Watch video
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- NEET News: Here's why CBSE won`t declare NEET result 2017 until June 7
- ‘Raabta’ in trouble: Makers of SS Rajamouli’s ‘Magadheera’ go to court against Sushant Singh Rajput starrer’s release