By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Watch: Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Watch: Tragic images of Barcelona terror attack that killed 13 people
- Bihar floods: Chilling footage shows family of three falling to their death after road caves in
- Govt sends notice to 21 mobile phone makers, asks them to share security information
- This is what PM Modi said while addressing young entrepreneurs in Delhi
- Watch: How floods wreak havoc in Bihar
- Caesarean deliveries on a rise at private hospitals in India
- Vishal Sikka resigns as Infosys MD, CEO
- Delhi HC on high alert after police receives bomb threat call
- Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit: A good politician is one who makes sacrifices, says Dr Subhash Chandra
- Watch: Dr Subhash Chandra addresses Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit
- Watch: Dr Subhash Chandra addresses Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit (Part I)
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Petrol, diesel price on 17th August 2017: Check out the rates here city-wise
- Sebaonline.org – Assam HSLC Compartmental Exam Result 2017 announced
- Trinamool Congress sweeps West Bengal civic polls; BJP wins 6 wards, CPI(M), Congress fail to open account
- Shoaib Akhtar shares throwback moment with Shah Rukh Khan, calls him most humble man
- Kolkata: 23-year-old air hostess falls from third floor, dies
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- Amarinder Singh announces 50,000 jobs for youths, Punjab govt to organise 'Rozgar Melas'
- Data privacy: Government sends notice to 21 mobile phone makers, asks them to share security information
- Bihar floods: Family of three washed away in bridge collapse | Watch video
- Vivegam trailer: Ajith's action packed act will leave you gasping for breath—Watch
- Video of Indian, Pakistani national anthem sung together wins heart, goes viral
- West Bengal Municipality Poll Results: As it happened
- Caught on camera: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Case registered against Tejashwi Yadav for 'Vande Mataram' tweet
- Indian Army to get six Apache AH-64E helicopters – Know about world’s most advanced combat chopper