By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Friday, April 10, 2015 - 19:27
One of the oldest but less-spoken-about spiritual traditions of 'Sound Healing' holds in itself many petals of internal toning, meditation, healing of mind and soul.
Also known as 'Tibetan Sound Healing', this practice is meant to clear obstacles, cultivate positive thinking and uncover your inherent wisdom that has been perhaps dormant or settled in layers of the subconscious.
By Ritu Singh | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 22:43
It is a known fact that good health is intrinsic to human happiness. You may own a sprawling home or expensive clothes, but if your body is not well, all possessions seem worthless. For a good life, the perfect mind-body synchronisation is a must.
By Salome Phelamei | Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 16:09
In an exclusive interview, Dr Sanjay Mehta, MBBS, MD (Paed.), Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, Delhi, spoke to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, about why children are at high risk of H1N1 virus, swine flu treatment and how parents can protect their child from the deadly disease.
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- British tourist masturbated at in Mumbai; Indian men apologise
- West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM