By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Watch: India's strategic plan to extinguish terrorism from Kashmir
- CBSE Class XII results: Amity International School, Noida's Raksha Gopal tops with 99.6%
- Cyclone Mora to intensify in 24 hours; heavy rainfall expected in Bengal, Northeast
- Man brutally beaten to death by woman in Ghaziabad for obscene phone calls
- Exclusive Interview: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- IIT-Madras students hold beef fest to protest cattle slaughter ban
- Punjab: Search operations in Pathankot after suspicious bag found
- Watch: This is how Delhi's Ayesha Falak saved her brother-in-law from kidnappers
- 3 years of Modi govt: Exclusive chat with Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- Appalling! Patients shunted out of Agra hospital for Minister's visit to reduce 'clutter'
- Journalist murder case: CBI takes custody of RJD leader Shahabuddin
- DUSU Secretary files complaint against pro-ISIS slogans on DU walls
- At least 30 killed in lightning, storm in Bihar
- Exclusive Interview: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with U.P. CM Yogi Adityanath - Part-II
- Special Report : Is Air India finally going to get warm adieu?
- Newborn baby walking immediately after birth has social media in awe! - WATCH VIDEO
- CHSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha class 12th Result 2017, Odisha +2 Results 2017 to be declared soon; check orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in
- orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in - CHSE Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Results 2017 to be declared shortly; CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Results 2017
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017, Warm-up: India vs New Zealand — As it happened...
- CBSE class 12 results: Here's topper Raksha Gopal's marksheet; it is going viral - This is UNBELIEVABLE!
- Zika virus in India: Symptoms, treatment and protective measures you need to follow!
- 1993 Mumbai serial blasts: Special TADA court likely to pronounce order against Abu Salem
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Examination Results 2017 to be declared within minutes
- After Uzma's return, now couple from Hyderabad pleads Sushma to save daughter stuck in Pak
- Chennai: Three burnt to death inside a car
- Story of slain Pakistani Hindu soldier goes viral – Read
- 'Hindi Medium' and 'Half Girlfriend': Week two Box Office results are out!
- Huge controversy erupts as Youth Congress workers publicly butcher calf in Kerala - What they did
- Pakistan brands Hizbul terrorist Sabzar Bhat's killing as 'extra-judicial'
- Maoists distribute pamphlets, warn Akshay Kumar, Saina Nehwal for helping families of martyrs