By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Nigerians beaten up by locals in Greater Noida
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- 30 passengers injured as tourist bus hits divider on Noida Expressway
- CM Yogi Adityanath reaches Gomti riverfront to meet officers and review reformative works
- DNA: Railway track for light trains constructed through a 19-storey building in China
- Indian taxi driver racially abused, attacked in Australia
- UP: Meat sellers go on strike against ban on slaughterhouses
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- IND vs AUS, 4th Test, Day 4 - As it happened...
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- Shakti devotees Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath begin 9-day Chaitra Navratri fast
- Two orphans from Rajasthan discover Rs 96,000 in demonetised notes at home, urge PM Narendra Modi for help
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?