By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- DNA: What is Brexit and what it means for world economy?
- DNA: Young Britons voted against Brexit
- DNA: Why China stalled India's NSG membership?
- DNA: Why China stalled India's NSG membership? - Part II
- DNA : World's first' White Tiger' sanctuary opens in Madhya Pradesh
- DNA: World's first' White Tiger' sanctuary opens in Madhya Pradesh - Part II
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Brexit may make UK real estate cheaper for Indian buyers
- Rolls-Royce introduces Dawn convertible in India at Rs 6.25 crore
- BJP, Shiv Sena invoke Bollywood baddies to abuse each other
- PM Modi leaves for home after Tashkent visit
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Barack Obama says he respects Britain's decision to leave EU
- UN chief on Brexit: ''When we work together, we are stronger''
- 'German cinema hostage-taker was carrying replica weapons'
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Uma Bharti admitted to AIIMS
- Shocking! Father hires contract killers to get his son killed in Rajkot
- CBI files four new chargesheets in Vyapam scam
- NCP, Congress to skip PM Narendra Modi's Smart City event in Pune, Shiv Sena undecided
- US stocks drop further; Dow, S&P 500 down 3%