By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Vijay Mallya loan default: CBI arrests 9, including IDBI Bank ex-chairman
- Raees promotion: Shah Rukh Khan boards train from Mumbai to Delhi
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- DNA: Today in history, January 23rd 2017
- Coal scam: SC orders probe against former CBI chief Ranjit Sinha
- DNA: Analyzing why most people do not follow traffic rules in India
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Lodha vs BCCI: Adamant on age cap of 70 years, Supreme Court allows Indian board to propose three names
- WATCH: Kiwi batsman Neil Wagner given run-out despite reaching crease before ball hit the stumps
- 1 taxpayer owes 11% of India's individual income tax in 2014-15
- Reliance Jio increasing data download limit in Happy New Year Offer?
- Expedition 50 astronaut shares spectacular view of Budapest from space!
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- WATCH: Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar, Saqlain Mushtaq bowled over by in-form Virat Kohli
- Gang-rape in Sweden streamed live on Facebook