By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Friday, April 10, 2015 - 19:27
One of the oldest but less-spoken-about spiritual traditions of 'Sound Healing' holds in itself many petals of internal toning, meditation, healing of mind and soul.
Also known as 'Tibetan Sound Healing', this practice is meant to clear obstacles, cultivate positive thinking and uncover your inherent wisdom that has been perhaps dormant or settled in layers of the subconscious.
By Ritu Singh | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 22:43
It is a known fact that good health is intrinsic to human happiness. You may own a sprawling home or expensive clothes, but if your body is not well, all possessions seem worthless. For a good life, the perfect mind-body synchronisation is a must.
By Salome Phelamei | Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 16:09
In an exclusive interview, Dr Sanjay Mehta, MBBS, MD (Paed.), Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, Delhi, spoke to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, about why children are at high risk of H1N1 virus, swine flu treatment and how parents can protect their child from the deadly disease.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Service tax rate of 14% comes into effect from today
- Now a 'missed call' to shut down your computer
- Saurabh Kalia's death: Modi govt refuses to take Pakistan to international court
- India will pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia's case against Pakistan if SC permits: Sushma Swaraj
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi controversy: Case against Big B, Madhuri Dixit and Preity Zinta
- Names of CIC, CVC chiefs cleared; list sent for President's assent
- How to store food during summer!
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- PM Narendra Modi-led panel likely to select CIC, CVC chiefs today
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in
- Why Karan Johar signed Varun Dhawan instead of Salman Khan for ‘Shhuddhi’
- Heatwave: Things you must know
- Watch: The grand trailer of Rana Daggubati's `Baahubali`
- FSSAI tests Maggi samples; govt to act against brand ambassadors
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- `Tanu Weds Manu Returns` Box Office collection unstoppable!
- RBSE Result 2015: rajresults.nic.in, rajeduboard.nic.in BSER Class 12 board result (Arts) at 4 pm