App that pays you for exercise
New York: Will you miss your workout if you had to pay for it? If money motivates you more than fitness, an app is here to either reward or punish you.
Pact is an app which uses money to track your fitness goals.
When you set up Pact, you give your credit card or Pay Pal information.
You also have to set your fitness goals like a pledge to workout a certain number of times in a week or eat healthy and Pact makes it specific.
Now enter a set distance you have to run.
You must also decide the penalty you are willing to pay if you miss the workout.
The minimum penalty is $5 (Rs.300).
The app tracks you when you check into a known gym and monitors how long you stay.
You can also wear a fitness band or use your phone's GPS to log miles.
Reward money comes from people who failed to honour their pact, media reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video