App that pays you for exercise
New York: Will you miss your workout if you had to pay for it? If money motivates you more than fitness, an app is here to either reward or punish you.
Pact is an app which uses money to track your fitness goals.
When you set up Pact, you give your credit card or Pay Pal information.
You also have to set your fitness goals like a pledge to workout a certain number of times in a week or eat healthy and Pact makes it specific.
Now enter a set distance you have to run.
You must also decide the penalty you are willing to pay if you miss the workout.
The minimum penalty is $5 (Rs.300).
The app tracks you when you check into a known gym and monitors how long you stay.
You can also wear a fitness band or use your phone's GPS to log miles.
Reward money comes from people who failed to honour their pact, media reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Will look beyond India if blockade doesn't end: Nepal