Men better at losing weight than women
London: A new study has revealed that men are better than woman when it comes to dieting and shedding off the kilos.
According to the study, which was conducted by Slimming World on 1.2 million dieters, males have less emotional issues around eating than females, the Daily Express reported.
The research discovered that unlike women, men are much less likely to deter from their goal by events at home or work and they do not use food as a reward or comfort.
Over a 12-week period, men lost an average of 1st 2lbs compared to women, who lost 11lbs.
Additionally, men also attended more weight-loss sessions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt