Programme on yoga for holistic personality development
New Delhi: Eminent yogic experts will take part in a week-long mass awareness programme for health
through yoga to be held here from February 12 to 18.
The National Yoga Week-2012 with the theme of holistic personality development through yoga, will be inaugurated by
Swami Nikhilananda Saraswati, spiritual head of Chinmaya Mission in New Delhi while S Sridharan of Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai will be the guest of honour.
To be organised by the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY), the event will feature a conference, a
seminar and a workshop on Yoga for Holistic Personality Development and related subjects.
O P Tiwari, Secretary, SMYM Samiti, Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla will deliver the keynote address and the function will
be presided over by Vikram Singh Gaur, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Department of AYUSH.
The event offers a common platform at the national level for Yoga experts to share their knowledge and experiences.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij