Regular exercise can make you smarter
Zee Media Bureau/ Liji Varghese
New Delhi: If you think exercising is all about losing those extra pounds or just a way of being fit, think again! Just 30 minutes of physical activity a day can actually make you smarter.
Here are three reasons how exercise helps boost brain power:
15 minutes of physical activity helps the body produce more energy at cellular level. Following a regular fitness regime helps strengthen muscles and boosts endurance, giving you the much required energy to think better.
A person who is happy performs better than the one who is in a bad mood or depressed. Exercise helps release endorphins and serotonin, both of which help elevate mood, which in turn improves brain function. Endorphins also help improve the prioritizing functions of the brain.
Regular exercise increases work performance and improves time management. Also, the brain remembers more when your body is active.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania