Regular exercise may slow down aging in humans
Washington: A new study has revealed that regular exercising can slow down the aging process in humans.
The study found that regular exercise not only improves the quality of life but can also extend a person's lifespan by up to five years.
The study by Canadian sports medicine physician Mark Tarnopolsky also revealed that older adults receive the most benefits when combining endurance exercise with resistance exercise.
The study was presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) .
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife