Regular exercise may slow down aging in humans
Washington: A new study has revealed that regular exercising can slow down the aging process in humans.
The study found that regular exercise not only improves the quality of life but can also extend a person's lifespan by up to five years.
The study by Canadian sports medicine physician Mark Tarnopolsky also revealed that older adults receive the most benefits when combining endurance exercise with resistance exercise.
The study was presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?