Shake off that burnt out feeling with exercise, dance
London: Long working hours and hectic schedules often leave people totally drained and exhausted. Dancing and exercising can be termed the best solution to overcome such problems.
Hectic working hours often lead to stress and eventually a complete burn out and Huffingtonpost.com suggests four effective ways to overcome this feeling.
-Start exercising: Exercise is a great place to start building energy.
-Learn to dance: Dance is a well established form of therapy.
-Try reading fiction books: Research shows that reading literary fiction builds empathy, the ability to understand and share the feelings of others. Hence, reading literary fiction can help you strengthen the empathy you have for yourself and shake up your burned out thinking.
-Join a community chorus: Group singing spurs the brain to release oxytocin, also known as the "love" hormone, which promotes generosity, trust and social bonding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred