Summer special: 5 tips to avoid excessive sweating
With summer heat in its full swing, there is no fun in excessive sweating. Even though sweating is a natural phenomenon, it can get embarrassing and problematic when you start sweating profusely.
If a person suffers from unusual and excessive sweating, in that case, one might be suffering from a medical condition called hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis is a condition which can occur either due to certain medications, cancers, some kind of hormonal imbalances etc.
In case if you find yourself perspiring excessively, you need to seek medical advice to rule out whether it is normal or not.
Here are a few tips to cope up with excessive sweating:
Proper clothing: Yes, it is very important to wear proper clothes to beat the heat. It is generally advised to opt for breathable, natural fiber clothing. Also, try wearing brighter shades as they absorb sweat better.
Deodorants and soaps: Sweating is natural but to beat odour that arises due to it is a daunting task. Try using deodorants and antiperspirants that not just stay for longer hours but also have a strong fragrance. One can also try using an antibacterial soap as they are better for removing sweat and bacteria.
Say no to spicy food: It is suggested to avoid eating too much spicy food as it might savour your taste buds, but oozes out certain fluids that stimulate your sweat glands leading you to perspire more.
Bath with normal water: Another reason to aggravate the condition of excessive sweating is taking bath from hot water. Avoid taking hot water bath and try bathing from cool water to keep yourself cool in this scorching heat.
Avoid stress: Stress and anxiety have a great impact on the production of sweat in one's body. So, try keeping stress at bay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- Watch: CCTV footage of open firing on a liquor shop in Jabalpur
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!