The secrets behind celebs` bikini bodies!
New Delhi: Stepping out in a bikini comes easy for hot starlets and but for most of us, it is a far-fetched idea.
But how do these celebs, with some of them already mothers, look so gorgeous while the rest of us are hiding under our kaftans?
The Sun has dished out their secrets on how to achieve a toned, flab-free body, just like your favourite stars.
Halle combines healthy eating - staying away from fried foods and refined sugar - and eating only natural sugar in fruit and vegetables - with a good workout programme - including jogging outdoors, doing some crunches, lunges and strength-training workouts in the afternoon.
The WAG has slimmed down thanks to regular exercise and a healthy diet.
A friend of Coleen told Closer magazine , "She eats a lot of salads with chicken or fish as well as loads of veg." Coleen makes sure she does at least 30 minutes a day of cardio, either a run, swim or fast walk.
Men everywhere could be heard cheering when Kelly revealed her best tip for toning was getting more bedroom action.
The star also has a personal trainer to stay fit and tries to hit the gym at least three times a week. She prefers outdoor activities like riding a bike, swimming, or walking her dog.
Having a child has made Miranda Kerr more aware of the importance of looking after her own body. An advocate of eating healthy, the mum of one loves spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli. She also loves to work out.
Rihanna, who follows the Low Carb Diet, admits her body is the result of "a lot of hard work and a lot of running on the treadmill."
The 38-year-old mum-of-two works out five days a week, 45 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of muscular strength. She also watches what she eats and rarely lets loose on snacks or wine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill