The secrets behind celebs` bikini bodies!
New Delhi: Stepping out in a bikini comes easy for hot starlets and but for most of us, it is a far-fetched idea.
But how do these celebs, with some of them already mothers, look so gorgeous while the rest of us are hiding under our kaftans?
The Sun has dished out their secrets on how to achieve a toned, flab-free body, just like your favourite stars.
Halle combines healthy eating - staying away from fried foods and refined sugar - and eating only natural sugar in fruit and vegetables - with a good workout programme - including jogging outdoors, doing some crunches, lunges and strength-training workouts in the afternoon.
The WAG has slimmed down thanks to regular exercise and a healthy diet.
A friend of Coleen told Closer magazine , "She eats a lot of salads with chicken or fish as well as loads of veg." Coleen makes sure she does at least 30 minutes a day of cardio, either a run, swim or fast walk.
Men everywhere could be heard cheering when Kelly revealed her best tip for toning was getting more bedroom action.
The star also has a personal trainer to stay fit and tries to hit the gym at least three times a week. She prefers outdoor activities like riding a bike, swimming, or walking her dog.
Having a child has made Miranda Kerr more aware of the importance of looking after her own body. An advocate of eating healthy, the mum of one loves spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli. She also loves to work out.
Rihanna, who follows the Low Carb Diet, admits her body is the result of "a lot of hard work and a lot of running on the treadmill."
The 38-year-old mum-of-two works out five days a week, 45 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of muscular strength. She also watches what she eats and rarely lets loose on snacks or wine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 2015 on tnresults.nic.in