Thigh-toning tips: How to get slim thighs quick!
Here's a list of thigh-toning workouts and diet tips that can be done at home to get that slim, tight and toned look.
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Trying hard to lose fat around your thighs? It can be done successfully with a combination of appropriate diet and exercise, otherwise, you may inadvertently make your thighs bigger. Because losing fat around your hips and thighs aren't that easy if not done in correct manner.
Here's a list of thigh-toning workouts and diet tips that can be done at home to get that slim, tight and toned look:
- Do five days of cardiovascular exercise for at least 30-45 minutes. Opt for the ones that burn calories the most such as running, biking, etc.
- Long-duration cardio such as long-distance running is effective in those who have big thigh muscles. This will help you build stronger muscle without building big thigh muscles, while burning fat. Also Read: Simple ways to burn your belly fat fast!
- Try to avoid short intense bouts of cardio such as sprinting, high intensity interval training (HIIT) as they may increase the size of your thigh muscles although these exercises can be a great fat burner.
- Walk whenever you find time – it is said that one can burn anywhere from 100-400 calories per hour walking. Also Read: Yoga tips for weight loss: Five ways to slim down your tummy and thighs!
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated flush out toxins while avoiding sodas and energy drinks that are loaded with sugars.
- Eat a healthy diet, mainly focusing on fresh fruit, low-fat yogurt or cheese and vegetables as snacks.