Top five weight loss tips for 2014
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
You have been struggling for that trim sexy belly look, but yet to achieve it despite your hard work. Worry not, here are some best tips to help you lose weight and attain that fabulous body image in 2014.
Eat breakfast: Various studies have shown that eating breakfast daily can help in losing weight. While many people think by skipping breakfast they cut calories, which is wrong. Instead breakfast skippers replace calories during lunch and dinner by mindless nibbling as they had kept themselves starved for a long period.
Have fruits: Try to eat fruits at least twice a day. Fruits have no fat and are mostly water, which will make you feel full for a long time making you eat less.
Get enough sleep: Sleep is very important for a person's health and well-being. So, if you want to burn those calories off, try to get at least eight hours of sleep a night.
Sit down and eat: Sit down and eat without perturbing during meal. Avoid watching TV, texting or any other distracting activity while eating as doing so can make you eat more.
Identify your exercise: Try to identify an exercise that works best for you. At the same time, do not try to pick a routine that you don't like as that would make you feel bored of it, plus you won't be able to stick to it for long. So, stick to the one that is best for you and lose weight without hurting yourself as well as without setting that hard and fast rules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today