Top five weight loss tips for 2014
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
You have been struggling for that trim sexy belly look, but yet to achieve it despite your hard work. Worry not, here are some best tips to help you lose weight and attain that fabulous body image in 2014.
Eat breakfast: Various studies have shown that eating breakfast daily can help in losing weight. While many people think by skipping breakfast they cut calories, which is wrong. Instead breakfast skippers replace calories during lunch and dinner by mindless nibbling as they had kept themselves starved for a long period.
Have fruits: Try to eat fruits at least twice a day. Fruits have no fat and are mostly water, which will make you feel full for a long time making you eat less.
Get enough sleep: Sleep is very important for a person's health and well-being. So, if you want to burn those calories off, try to get at least eight hours of sleep a night.
Sit down and eat: Sit down and eat without perturbing during meal. Avoid watching TV, texting or any other distracting activity while eating as doing so can make you eat more.
Identify your exercise: Try to identify an exercise that works best for you. At the same time, do not try to pick a routine that you don't like as that would make you feel bored of it, plus you won't be able to stick to it for long. So, stick to the one that is best for you and lose weight without hurting yourself as well as without setting that hard and fast rules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal