19 test positive for swine flu in Delhi
New Delhi: A total of 19 people tested positive for swine flu here Friday, taking the number of those infected to 1,383 this year, an official said.
"Nineteen more people tested positive for swine flu," a doctor from Delhi Health Service (DHS) told IANS.
So far, 16 deaths have been reported in Delhi -- one in January, 11 in February and four in March so far.
The city has seen a spurt in the Influenza A (H1N1 virus) cases this year. In 2012, only 78 swine flu cases and one death were reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider