19 test positive for swine flu in Delhi
New Delhi: A total of 19 people tested positive for swine flu here Friday, taking the number of those infected to 1,383 this year, an official said.
"Nineteen more people tested positive for swine flu," a doctor from Delhi Health Service (DHS) told IANS.
So far, 16 deaths have been reported in Delhi -- one in January, 11 in February and four in March so far.
The city has seen a spurt in the Influenza A (H1N1 virus) cases this year. In 2012, only 78 swine flu cases and one death were reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'