24 swine flu deaths in Egypt
Cairo: There have been 24 deaths due to swine flu or A/H1N1 virus since December in the country, the Egyptian health ministry said Tuesday.
"The ministry has detected 273 cases since Oct 1 with 195 diagnosed since Dec 1. Twenty four of them have died," Xinhua quoted Health Minister Maha al-Rabat saying in a statement, while denying the presence of any bird flu cases since last April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter