24 swine flu deaths in Egypt
Cairo: There have been 24 deaths due to swine flu or A/H1N1 virus since December in the country, the Egyptian health ministry said Tuesday.
"The ministry has detected 273 cases since Oct 1 with 195 diagnosed since Dec 1. Twenty four of them have died," Xinhua quoted Health Minister Maha al-Rabat saying in a statement, while denying the presence of any bird flu cases since last April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand