33 fresh cases of dengue in Delhi
New Delhi: Thirty-three fresh cases of dengue were reported in the capital today, taking the total number of such cases to 551.
Most of the 12 zones that come under three Municipal Corporations reported dengue cases today with the maximum being reported from Shahdara (North) and Shahdara (South zones).
While 32 fresh cases today were reported from three Municipal Corporations areas, one was reported from New Delhi Municipal Corporation.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of cases at 207, while 201 cases were detected from the North Delhi Municipal Corporation area. 117 cases have so far been reported from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Other cases were reported from NDMC and Delhi cantonment area.
Last year, the national capital had reported 216 cases of dengue, including eight from outside, and three deaths. In 2010, there were 4,108 cases, including 24 from outside, and five deaths while the figures for 2009 were 29 cases and no death.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler