33 fresh cases of dengue in Delhi
New Delhi: Thirty-three fresh cases of dengue were reported in the capital today, taking the total number of such cases to 551.
Most of the 12 zones that come under three Municipal Corporations reported dengue cases today with the maximum being reported from Shahdara (North) and Shahdara (South zones).
While 32 fresh cases today were reported from three Municipal Corporations areas, one was reported from New Delhi Municipal Corporation.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of cases at 207, while 201 cases were detected from the North Delhi Municipal Corporation area. 117 cases have so far been reported from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Other cases were reported from NDMC and Delhi cantonment area.
Last year, the national capital had reported 216 cases of dengue, including eight from outside, and three deaths. In 2010, there were 4,108 cases, including 24 from outside, and five deaths while the figures for 2009 were 29 cases and no death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police