36 new dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of dengue patients continues to go up in the national capital, with 36 new cases Friday, official data said.
With this, the total number of people suffering from the mosquito-borne disease has touched 1,608.
Of the 36 new cases, 10 each are in North and East Delhi Municipal Corporations and rest 16 from South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC).
Since dengue hit the capital this year, SDMC has reported the maximum number of cases at 610.
There have been four deaths so far.
Apart from Delhi, 12 dengue cases originated from neighbouring states pushing the total to 1,620.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him