36 new dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of dengue patients continues to go up in the national capital, with 36 new cases Friday, official data said.
With this, the total number of people suffering from the mosquito-borne disease has touched 1,608.
Of the 36 new cases, 10 each are in North and East Delhi Municipal Corporations and rest 16 from South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC).
Since dengue hit the capital this year, SDMC has reported the maximum number of cases at 610.
There have been four deaths so far.
Apart from Delhi, 12 dengue cases originated from neighbouring states pushing the total to 1,620.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra