4 steps to think healthy revealed
Melbourne: Intuitive healer Inna Segal in her book 'The Secret of Life Wellness: The Essential Guide to Life's Big Questions' has highlighted four steps that can help you in your aim to think healthy.
Segal said that many people have a complicated relationship with their looks, shaped by past hurt, fear, guilt, anger or frustration, but that could be repaired in four steps, which all work to confront negative emotions and change the way one thinks.
First step is that one should focus on improving their confidence, standing up for themselves, setting better boundaries and question their motivation.
Step two is releasing the emotion, for example when one has identified the feeling, they should try to physically release it. One technique is to do exercise like running, boxing or dancing.
The next step is to discard one's old ways. If deep down they're feeling inadequate and worthless, people will allow others to treat them that way.
Reject perfectionism and ensure making time for themselves is a daily necessity rather than a luxury.
The last step is to embrace self love, by treating oneself with compassion and kindness.
Create a list of healing experiences that make you feel nurtured, from meditating to catching up with a friend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hizbul Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir gunfight
- BCCI rejected Cricket Advisory Committee's proposal to appoint Ravi Shastri batting coach - Here's why
- 7th Pay Commission: Centre may disburse increased allowances prospectively
- Tusshar Kapoor’s baby Laksshya born via surrogacy clicked with grandpa Jeetendra – See Pic
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics