41 more swine flu cases in Delhi, total now 1,252
New Delhi: A total of 41 more people tested positive for swine flu here Friday, taking the number of people infected by the Influenza A (H1N1) virus in the capital to 1,252, an official said. There were no new deaths.
"Forty-one more people tested positive for swine flu but there have been no deaths today (Friday)," a doctor at the Delhi Health Service (DHS) said.
So far, 16 deaths have been reported in Delhi - one in January, 11 in February and so far four in March.
A spurt in cases of swine flu has been seen in the national capital this year. In 2012, only 78 swine flu cases and one death were reported in the capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed