5 easy ways to get rid of puffy eyes, dark circles
Dark circles are not just common among housewives, but also among working women. Tired and sore eyes are the first signs of stress.
Read on to know quick home remedies to cure dark circles:
- Apply cucumber juice, for say, 10-15 minutes and then wash off your eyes with plain water. This will help in reducing eye-stress.
- Applying a mixture of potato juice with cucumber juice proves quite effective in treating puffiness of eyes as well as dark circles.
- Cooled tea bags too help a lot in revitalizing the area under your eyes.
- Drink tomato juice with a few mint leaves added to it at least twice a day and see the change.
- And last, but certainly not the least, apply a paste of almonds mixed with milk on the dark area around your eyes. This will lighten up your skin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on