Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Beetroot juice contains a host of nutritional compounds like magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium and calcium as well as small amounts of copper, selenium, zinc, iron and manganese and thus has immense health benefits.
Not just this, even the leaves which are attached to beets have high nutritional value.
Here are a few health benefits of the wonder juice:
• A cup of beetroot juice helps reduce blood pressure level.
• Drinking a glass of beetroot juice daily actually aids blood flow to the brain and halts age-related ailments like dementia.
• It is an amazing antioxidant and helps prevent the formation of cancerous tumours.
• Beetroot juice detoxifies liver and also cures diseases related to digestive system.
• It is a very good source of folic acid and hence helps in providing protection against birth defects.
`Govt plans Waterport Authority of India`
Hearing on Anderson-Jadeja spat set for Aug 1
ATM paper-slip receipt can cause cancer: Study
Don`t take us for granted, NCP warns Congress