5 ways to ease menstrual cramps
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Crankiness, bloating and fatigue are some of the common symptoms of painful periods. Menses can be very uncomfortable, and at times, drain out energy.
Here are a few foods that can help ease period cramps.
Dark chocolates: Eating a small amount of dark chocolate can actually help in easing PMS cramps and bloating as it acts as natural painkiller.
Green Tea: Drinking a cup of green tea can ease cramps as it contains flavanoids and antioxidants which also help boost immunity.
Salmon: Salmon is a rich source of Omega-3 and helps ease inflammation and PMS cramps.
Water: It flushes out all the toxins from the body and also provides fluidity for the flow of blood thereby easing menstrual pain.
Pineapple juice: Pineapples contain an enzyme called Bromelain which relaxes muscle and eases cramps.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Bank employees to go on strike on Friday, services to be hit
- Avg 49 days of employment generated in 2015-16 under MGNREGA: Govt
- Turkey`s post-coup purge: almost 16,000 detained, 50,000 fired
- Death sentences upheld for six Jamaatul Mujahideen Bangladesh militants in 2005 bombings
- Oh Air India! 11,000 flights rescheduled, 16,000 flights delayed till June 2016