Researchers are training artificial intelligence models to identify Tuberculosis (TB) on chest X-rays, which may help screening and evaluation efforts in TB-prevalent areas with limited access to radiologists.
18 critically ill patients suffering from drug-resistant malaria cured by tablets made from dried leaves of the Artemisia annua plant.
Lion Aravind Institute of Community Opthalmology (LAICO) was involved in the programme being a part of the Aravind Eyecare System which is a World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for Prevention of Blindness.
In experiments using harmless ultra-fine particles of gold, the scientists were able for the first time to track how such nanoparticles are breathed in, pass through the lungs and then gain access to the blood.
However, over the next 16 years, the researchers found that the study participants who consumed less than 2,500 milligrams of sodium a day had higher blood pressure than participants who consumed higher amounts of sodium.
A resident of Ganganager, in Rajasthan, was diagnosed of Large Soft Tissue Sarcoma (9Kg), with Neuro Vascular involvement.
Children with higher BMI were found to have far greater risk of developing Type-2 diabetes than those with normal weight.
The resignation came amid allegations made by Shaimaa Salim, who claimed that doctors were lying about Eman's weight loss and not giving factual updates on her health and recovery.
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP wins big, thanks Delhiites for faith in party
- Chhattisgarh: 25 CRPF soldiers martyred in Naxal attack in Sukma
- Delhi MCD Election Results 2017: Confident of BJP's win in civic polls, says Manoj Tiwari
- Discussion - The big issues of Delhi MCD elections 2017
- It's people's mandate, accept it gracefully: Sheila Dikshit on MCD election results
- Check bse.odisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic; Odisha BSE HSC Class 10 Results 2017, BSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017 declared
- MCD election results 2017: As it happened
- Baba Ramdev says 'I am safe and healthy, don't believe in any rumours'
- MCD polls: 34 MLAs want Arvind Kejriwal's resignation as Delhi CM if AAP loses?
- Arvind Kejriwal threatens to launch 'movement` if MCD exit poll results, predicting BJP victory, come true