A camera to detect bowel cancer, save lives
London: A study showed that checking for bowel cancer using a camera rather than looking for blood could cut the death rate by 43 percent and reduce the number of people developing the disease by a third.
Cancer Research chief executive Harpal Kumar described the finding as a "breakthrough", reports dailystar.co.uk.
"It is extremely rare to see the results of a clinical trial which are as compelling as this," Kumar said.
Kumar wants the next government to introduce the test quickly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman