A diet to get rid of belly fat
Want to get rid of your belly fat? Well, then all you need to do is follow the simple tips given in a new book, The Flat Belly Diet.
The book is written by Liz Vaccariello and Cynthia Sass, the editors of health magazine Prevention.
Here are some tips that can help you get rid of belly fat:
1. Eat four 400-calorie meals per day.
2. Never go more than four hours without eating.
3. Incorporate mono-unsaturated fats or "MUFAS" into meals.
4. When the body is under stress, it produces a hormone called "cortisol," which turns into belly fat. Learning to control the stress in life can go a long way towards reducing the belly fat.
5. Keep a strong social support group. Get your friends to join you, or find an online support group.
6. Keep a record of what you`ve eaten and how much.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened