Aspirin could help cure deadly diseases
London: Research has shown that aspirin could be a cheap and simple way to prevent dementia and cancer.
Scientists said that preliminary tests have proven that the common pill which is already routinely taken to protect against coronary disease, heart attacks and stroke, may prevent the two chronic illnesses as well, the Daily Express reported.
Research team leader Professor Mark Nelson added that the study will start next summer and results are expected by 2018.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II