Aspirin could help cure deadly diseases
London: Research has shown that aspirin could be a cheap and simple way to prevent dementia and cancer.
Scientists said that preliminary tests have proven that the common pill which is already routinely taken to protect against coronary disease, heart attacks and stroke, may prevent the two chronic illnesses as well, the Daily Express reported.
Research team leader Professor Mark Nelson added that the study will start next summer and results are expected by 2018.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Muttiah Muralitharan, three others to be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Rio Games 2016: Olympic pro at 22, Shiva Thapa banks on improved strength at mega event
- India vs West Indies: Confident visitors arrive in Kingston for 2nd Test
- Coal scam: Court awards 3 years jail term to Rathi Steel CEO
- 'India more than capable of achieving 100 Smart City goal'