Bayer seeks wider use for eye drug Eylea in Europe
Frankfurt: German drugmaker Bayer said it filed for marketing approval in Europe for the use of eye drug Eylea as a treatment of diabetic macular oedema.
Bayer has said it expects Eylea, also known as VEGF Trap-Eye, to generate more than 1 billion euros ($1.35 billion) in peak annual sales.
The injection, which Bayer is co-developing with Regeneron, is already approved for other eye diseases. ($1 = 0.7392 euros).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'