This move comes few days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged at bringing a legal framework under which generic medicines should be given by the doctors and the healthcare system in India should have an extensive reach so that drugs are made available to all the people.
The study, published in the British Journal of Psychiatry, pointed out that depressed people may be more likely to lose weight, or it could be that being thin makes people depressed.
Researchers from Michigan State University (MSU) in the US documented frequent occurrence of aflatoxin - a toxin produced by Aspergillus molds that commonly infect corn, peanuts, pistachios and almonds - in sunflower seeds and their products.
The demand from leading oncologists and 108 cancer hospitals under the aegis of the state-funded National Cancer Grid (NCG), comes ahead of the GST Council meeting on Monday in the national capital that is likely to fix GST rates, including those on demerit goods.
Hospital Chairman and Chief Surgeon Dr C Palanivelu told reporters here today that the girl was referred to the hospital after being evaluated outside, with pancreatic tumour called solid pseudo papillary tumor of pancreas, which is common in young women in their early 20's.
In a study published in the journal JCI Insight, the researchers named the new cause as Connshing syndrome which is linked to the overproduction of the stress hormone cortisol.
Chronic kidney disease is the gradual loss of the kidneys` abilities to perform these essential functions, and can be caused by high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, smoking and other risk factors.
The problem in India is that people ignore the early signs of cancer and they only consult a doctor when the cancer has reached the third or the fourth stage.
- Exclusive: In conversation with BJP leader Arvinder Singh Lovely
- DNA: This is how tribal people of MP can help tackle stone pelters in Kashmir
- Terrorists wearing saffron clothes may attack; MP's secret intelligence agency alerts UP
- Cow security: Mob attacks family in Jammu accusing them of cow-trafficking
- India successfully tests the land attack version of Brahmos missile
- 7th Pay Commission: Check out complete list of allowances abolished or retained
- Arvind Kejriwal shocker: 'If you vote for BJP, you yourself will be responsible if your child contracts dengue'
- Twitter goes crazy after Arvind Kejriwal issues 'dengue threat' to Delhiites; BJP says CM cursing his own voters
- IPL 2017: Mahendra Singh Dhoni silences critics with marvellous knock, helps Pune beat Hyderabad in last ball — WATCH
- Sonu Nigam ‘Azaan’ tweet row: Here's what Kangana Ranaut has to say