Brit woman gives birth to 2 pairs of identical twins
London: A mum has spoken of her joy at giving birth to two sets of identical twins.
Sharon Turner was stunned when doctors first told her that she was carrying quads, but after giving birth, she discovered that they were two identical pairs, the Sun reported.
Mini-miracles James, Joshua, Lauren and Emily were born seven weeks early on March 30 and three weighed just 2lb 4ozm, which is little more than a bag of sugar, while Lauren weighed 2lb 6oz.
"We thought about the possibility of twins, but never more than that," Turner said.
The 36-year-old said that her pals ask her how she will cope, but she thinks that it`s not a burden and she feels blessed.
The births are even more amazing given Sharon, of Lambourn, Berks, had four rounds of IVF before she got pregnant .
She also suffered from potentially fatal pre-eclampsia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video