Brit woman gives birth to 2 pairs of identical twins
London: A mum has spoken of her joy at giving birth to two sets of identical twins.
Sharon Turner was stunned when doctors first told her that she was carrying quads, but after giving birth, she discovered that they were two identical pairs, the Sun reported.
Mini-miracles James, Joshua, Lauren and Emily were born seven weeks early on March 30 and three weighed just 2lb 4ozm, which is little more than a bag of sugar, while Lauren weighed 2lb 6oz.
"We thought about the possibility of twins, but never more than that," Turner said.
The 36-year-old said that her pals ask her how she will cope, but she thinks that it`s not a burden and she feels blessed.
The births are even more amazing given Sharon, of Lambourn, Berks, had four rounds of IVF before she got pregnant .
She also suffered from potentially fatal pre-eclampsia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof