China reports four more bird flu deaths, toll rises to 31
Beijing: Four more people have died in China from a new strain of bird flu, bringing to 31 the number of deaths from the H7N9 virus, with the number of infections rising by two to 129.
Two people died in Jiangsu province besides one each in Zhejiang and Anhui provinces, taking toll to 31 in the two- month long crisis.
The number of cases also has gone up to 129 with detection of two more cases in Fujian province.
While there is no specific treatment, Chinese doctors say many patients are responding to treatment mostly confined to administering of drugs used for the previous bird flu attacks.
The Chinese government has ordered the speeding of finalising the vaccine in cooperation with the World Health Organisation, (WHO).
Both the Government and WHO ruled out human to human transmission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you