Chocolates can boost men`s performance in bedroom
London: Eating chocolate can add sugar to your romantic life, as it can boost a man's bedroom performances for up to six hours, a new study has revealed.
Belgium scientists, who worked for seven years to prove their theory, said that chocolates are good for sex because the natural antioxidants found in cocoa helps maintain elasticity in blood vessels that promotes blood flow to "vital areas”.
The study found that eating ten grams of dark chocolate produces a significant positive effect and after antioxidant flavanol intake there is an increase in blood flow to vessels that lasts six to eight hours, with performance peaking at two hours.
The study was conducted by Chocolatiers ACTICOA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal