Coronavirus death reported in Qatar
Doha: The Supreme Council of Health (SCH) in Qatar has announced the death of a patient infected with Coronavirus.
A 56-year-old Qatari woman, who was battling several health complications after being infected with the virus, died after she was admitted to the intensive care unit at Hamad General Hospital Aug 23, the SCH said Tuesday.
Tests conducted by the National Influenza Laboratory in Doha have confirmed that the deceased was infected by the deadly virus.
The woman is the second Qatari to die after being infected with the virus, the first being a man whose death was reported a few months ago from London.
Two more people, both Qataris aged 29 and 59, are being treated for the infection at Hamad General Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore