Coronavirus death reported in Qatar
Doha: The Supreme Council of Health (SCH) in Qatar has announced the death of a patient infected with Coronavirus.
A 56-year-old Qatari woman, who was battling several health complications after being infected with the virus, died after she was admitted to the intensive care unit at Hamad General Hospital Aug 23, the SCH said Tuesday.
Tests conducted by the National Influenza Laboratory in Doha have confirmed that the deceased was infected by the deadly virus.
The woman is the second Qatari to die after being infected with the virus, the first being a man whose death was reported a few months ago from London.
Two more people, both Qataris aged 29 and 59, are being treated for the infection at Hamad General Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself