Couples sleeping less than an inch apart are happier!
London: Do you cuddle your spouse or inch away from her to the other side of the bed in sleep? The position in which you sleep with your partner reveals a lot about the relationship strength.
Partners who sleep less than an inch apart are far more likely to be happy, research shows.
The happiest couples are those who sleep face to face while touching.
“Over 90 percent of couples who spent the night in contact with one another were happy with their relationship, compared to just 68 percent of those that did not touch,” said Richard Wiseman, a psychology professor at University of Hertfordshire in Britain.
The study, involving 1,100 people, said that nearly 42 percent of couples sleep back to back.
People who sleep very close to their partners are more likely to be extroverts.
The study also found that people who lie curled up are likely to be indecisive, anxious and sensitive to criticism.
Those who sleep with their knees drawn up are unlikely to take extreme stances, the study added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic