Couples sleeping less than an inch apart are happier!
London: Do you cuddle your spouse or inch away from her to the other side of the bed in sleep? The position in which you sleep with your partner reveals a lot about the relationship strength.
Partners who sleep less than an inch apart are far more likely to be happy, research shows.
The happiest couples are those who sleep face to face while touching.
“Over 90 percent of couples who spent the night in contact with one another were happy with their relationship, compared to just 68 percent of those that did not touch,” said Richard Wiseman, a psychology professor at University of Hertfordshire in Britain.
The study, involving 1,100 people, said that nearly 42 percent of couples sleep back to back.
People who sleep very close to their partners are more likely to be extroverts.
The study also found that people who lie curled up are likely to be indecisive, anxious and sensitive to criticism.
Those who sleep with their knees drawn up are unlikely to take extreme stances, the study added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Kerala CM Chandy files defamation case against Achuthanandan
- Earthquake rocks southwest France, no casualties reported
- West Bengal polls fifth phase to decide fate of four Narada 'stung' Trinamool biggies
- Campaigning ends for Bengal polls fifth phase
- Turkish scribes get two years jail for publishing Prophet cartoon