Delhi Medical Association to celebrate 100th anniversary
New Delhi: The Delhi Medical Association (DMA) will Sunday celebrate its 100th year in the service of humanity and medical fraternity of Delhi that will be completed Aug 14.
"The Delhi Medical Association will complete 100th year of its establishment Aug 14. I am happy to say that DMA has fulfilled its commitment of providing affordable, accessible and quality health care to the society," Anil Goyal, president of DMA, told reporters.
He said DMA in order to mark its centenary celebration will organise a programme at the Vigyan Bhawan, Aug 10 and also will set up free check-up camps in various parts of Delhi.
"DMA, since its inception, has led India in maintaining the honour and dignity of doctors and improving public health and medical education. I want to assure the people of Delhi that the DMA will continuously work for the betterment of the health care conditions in Delhi," said Goyal.
Delhi Medical Association was established Aug 14, 1914 and is the oldest state medical association in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?