Gum pain usually happens due to an underlying inflammation of the gums and when the person doesn't practice proper dental hygiene.
Researchers said men could be more prone to Type 2 diabetes as they accumulate more iron than women. As compared to one-fifth of women, two-fifth of men were at risk of the disease.
Acidity is mostly because of long gap between meals, having too much of spicy food and tea or coffee regularly.
According to the researchers, the tool can be used by reference laboratories to assist epidemiological surveillance by detecting pathogens with the potential to cause epidemics in humans.
Stiff neck is mostly caused by sleeping in a wrong position or constantly staring at the computer screen for long hours.
According to the research, survivors of brain tumours, leukaemia, bone and soft tissue sarcomas and testicular cancer are more vulnerable in terms of risk of suicide.
Metabolism is a natural process that takes place within the cells of living organisms.
Earlier in March, the Health Ministry had banned 344 fixed drug combinations through a gazette notification, which includes well known brands like Corex cough syrup, Vicks Action 500 extra and D'Cold.
World AIDS Day is an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV, to show support to and solidarity with the millions of people living with HIV.
Prevention is certainly better than cure. On World AIDS day, here’s taking a look at way to prevent HIV infection
According to the survey people diagnosed with HIV or AIDS are three times more likely to commit suicide than general population.
While genetics are important, modification by lifestyle changes, diet and environmental influences can be effected and remains critical, observes Dhall citing recent research done in the US.
Dermatologist Pragya Gupta, who is a specialist advisor for P Mark Mustard Oil, shares a few benefits of mustard oil.
Here are some handy tips for parents to keep their child healthy in winter.
Chemotherapy may stimulate the release of tiny bubbles from the surface of cancer cells that can cause potentially fatal blood clots, a new study has found.
A recent study, published in the Journal of Physiology, has found that doing fixed intensity exercise during menstrual cycle does not affect a woman`s autonomic heat responses (skin blood flow and sweating).
A new study suggests that electro-acupuncture may be effective in improving sleep quality in women who are suffering from breast cancer.
A new study suggests that there is no link between pregnant women having influenza during pregnancy and an increased risk of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) in children.
A new study by a team of New Zealand scientists have solved the mystery of why many cancer patients die of blood clots while undergoing chemotherapy.
Smokers under 50 are eight times more likely than non-smokers of the same age to have a major heart attack, scientists said Wednesday.
In a study of various types of exercise and their risk levels, the researchers found that participation in specific sports showed significant benefits for public health, and urged doctors and policymakers to encourage people to take them up.
In a significant finding, after years of research, a group of Indian scientists have found out that honey can help treat oral cancer wounds.
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Ruckus in Parliament on note ban continues
- DNA: Special ground report on BSF soldiers posted at India-Pak border in Barmer
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Funeral of martyr Sambhaji Kadam in Nanded today
- DNA: Congress and Rahul Gandhi's twitter accounts hacked
- Govt clarifies exemption limits for seizure of gold jewellery
- Last rites of martyr Sukhraj Singh to take place in Punjab today
- Fog brings visibility below 50 meters at Delhi airport
- Lucknow Metro trial run kicks off with women drivers steering first train
- DNA: Analysis of divorce for lack of cooking gas in Pakistan
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'
- Donald Trump calls Nawaz Sharif 'a terrific guy', Pakistan 'a fantastic country`
- PM Narendra Modi sits in Rajya Sabha even during adjournment, chats with Opposition MPs
- Deepika Padukone's daddy Prakash Padukone reacts to Ranveer Singh's 'marriage material' comment!
- This is what US thinks about Narendra Modi govt's demonetisation drive
- Nagrota Attacks: Saddened by killings of jawans, Gautam Gambhir bats for strong action against Pakistan
- Yuvraj Singh set to marry Gurbasant Kaur as per Hindu customs in Goa today
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer extended till March 2017: Full details of Postpaid 4G data tariff plan
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer extended till March 2017: Key facts you should know
- Biggest-ever seizure of cash in new currency! I-T recovers Rs 5.7 crore in Rs 2,000 notes in Bengaluru, Chennai, Erode
- The Great Khali dubs impact of demonetisation minor in front of long-term benefits