Dengue cases rise to 5,115 in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of people testing positive for dengue virus in Delhi has risen to 5,115, the municipal health officer said Monday. The number stood at 5,049 on Nov 11.
Another 66 dengue cases have been reported from other parts of the national capital region which includes parts of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.
The disease has killed six people in Delhi this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler