London: Researchers have warned that every time a person shaves, they put their health at risk. And not just from cuts.Experts have warned, that men removing stubble every morning and women smoothing their legs are in danger from bacteria on blades.Disposable wet shave razors can harbour up to five million bugs, tests by anti-bacterial technology specialists Microban Europe found.
Officer dies in mishap on INS Kolkata
Jagdambika Pal resigns from Congress
SC rejects Sahara`s refund proposal
Doctors` strike: Has someone from your family died? Mulayam asks mediamen