Dr Reddy`s launches Amoxicillin tablets in US market
Mumbai:Dr Reddy`s Laboratories on Thursday announced the launch of antibiotic Amoxicillin tablets, capsules and oral suspension -- a bio-equivalent generic version of Amoxil -- in the US Market.
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria.
Amoxicillin tablets, capsules and oral suspension are approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), a company statement said here.
The Amoxil brand and generic tablets have US sales of about USD 22.2 million, capsules worth USD 67.2 million and oral suspension to nearly USD 89.5 million during 12 months ending June 2012, according to IMS Health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported