Dr Reddy`s launches Amoxicillin tablets in US market
Mumbai:Dr Reddy`s Laboratories on Thursday announced the launch of antibiotic Amoxicillin tablets, capsules and oral suspension -- a bio-equivalent generic version of Amoxil -- in the US Market.
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria.
Amoxicillin tablets, capsules and oral suspension are approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), a company statement said here.
The Amoxil brand and generic tablets have US sales of about USD 22.2 million, capsules worth USD 67.2 million and oral suspension to nearly USD 89.5 million during 12 months ending June 2012, according to IMS Health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter