Dr Reddy`s launches Zoledronic Acid Injection in US market
New Delhi: Drug firm Dr Reddy`s Laboratories today said it has launched generic Zoledronic Acid injection in the American market following approval by the US health regulator.
The company has launched Zoledronic Acid injection in the strength of 4mg/5mL following the approval of its abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA), the company said in a statement.
The product is a generic version of Novartis Oncology`s Zometa (zoledronic acid) injection in the same strength.
Company`s injection is available in a single use vial of concentrate, Dr Reddy`s Laboratories said.
Zometa is used to prevent skeletal fractures in patients with cancers such as multiple myeloma and prostate cancer, as well as for treating osteoporosis.
Shares of Dr Reddy`s Laboratories were today quoting at Rs 1,792.40 apiece on the BSE in the late afternoon trade, up 1.60 per cent from their previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- I have made many fashion blunders: Karisma Kapoor
- Hyundai to bring hybrids to India by next year
- Los Angeles Police say reports of gunfire at airport were false alarm, 'Zorro' detained
- Happy Birthday Dhyan Chand: 10 interesting facts you must know about India's hockey legend
- AAP-Sheila Dikshit trying to suppress Rs 400 crore water tanker scam: BJP