Dr Reddy`s launches Zoledronic Acid Injection in US market
New Delhi: Drug firm Dr Reddy`s Laboratories today said it has launched generic Zoledronic Acid injection in the American market following approval by the US health regulator.
The company has launched Zoledronic Acid injection in the strength of 4mg/5mL following the approval of its abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA), the company said in a statement.
The product is a generic version of Novartis Oncology`s Zometa (zoledronic acid) injection in the same strength.
Company`s injection is available in a single use vial of concentrate, Dr Reddy`s Laboratories said.
Zometa is used to prevent skeletal fractures in patients with cancers such as multiple myeloma and prostate cancer, as well as for treating osteoporosis.
Shares of Dr Reddy`s Laboratories were today quoting at Rs 1,792.40 apiece on the BSE in the late afternoon trade, up 1.60 per cent from their previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'