Zee Media Bureau/Ritu Singh
Asthma is the number one cause of chronic illness in kids, affecting more than 5.5 million children. Researchers and scientists across the world are engaged in discovering effective treatments for Asthma. But other than that, there are a number of home remedies you can try to ward off attacks and alleviate symptoms.
- Turmeric and honey taken separately early in the morning keeps you away from the painful bouts of asthmatic attacks.
- A tea spoon full of raw honey, ginger powder and ground black pepper is another effective way of fighting asthma.
- Adding equal measures of honey and olive oil to warm milk can help ward off asthmatic attacks.
- Having dried figs flushes out the phlegm content of the respiratory tract.
- Consuming half a glass of boiled fenugreek juice along with ginger juice is also an excellent natural remedy which serves to decongest and detoxify the lungs.
- Have dried grapes soaked in water and then in cold milk on an empty stomach in order to counter asthmatic attacks. Grapes help flush the toxic contents of human body.
- Another effective way is having herbal tea with ground ginger with a dash of lime juice.
- When having an asthma attack, massaging with with mustard oil will help clear the respiratory passages and restore normal breathing
60 days of Narendra Modi government
Delhi: Man beaten to death over parking row
Petrol prices likely to fall by July 31
Delhi auto drivers on a day long strike against Delhi Police