Encephalitis claims another life in Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur (UP): A 13-year-old girl died of encephalitis at a hospital here, taking the death toll in the viral disease in the district to 67 this year.
The girl identified as Rupa died at the BRD Medical College here yesterday, officials said.
Three patients suffering from the fever have been admitted to the hospital.
Over 630 people died due to encephalitis in Gorakhpur division last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 40 naxals surrender in Bastar
- Pakistan shocker: Minor girl raped, thrown off roof in Karachi
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today