Eurosleep plans sleep disorder treatment clinics in India
Mumbai: Eurosleep, a world leader in management and treatment of snoring and sleep apnea, has entered Asia by setting up first sleep clinic in Mumbai, and plans to set up about 20-30 clinics in India in the next one year.
Eurosleep Asia`s first sleep clinic is being set up in association with Ashim Desai, an ENT specialist from Mumbai, a company statement said.
Mohan Nair, CEO, Eurosleep Asia, said, "Being a developing nation, the economic costs of medical treatment had always assumed significance for India.... We hope to set up about 20-30 such sleep clinics in India over next one year."
Magne Tvinnereim, Global CEO, Eurosleep, said, "Sleep- related disorders are common man`s problem across the world and even developed countries end up spending millions of dollar every year in managing and treating the associated ailments."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan