Eurosleep plans sleep disorder treatment clinics in India
Mumbai: Eurosleep, a world leader in management and treatment of snoring and sleep apnea, has entered Asia by setting up first sleep clinic in Mumbai, and plans to set up about 20-30 clinics in India in the next one year.
Eurosleep Asia`s first sleep clinic is being set up in association with Ashim Desai, an ENT specialist from Mumbai, a company statement said.
Mohan Nair, CEO, Eurosleep Asia, said, "Being a developing nation, the economic costs of medical treatment had always assumed significance for India.... We hope to set up about 20-30 such sleep clinics in India over next one year."
Magne Tvinnereim, Global CEO, Eurosleep, said, "Sleep- related disorders are common man`s problem across the world and even developed countries end up spending millions of dollar every year in managing and treating the associated ailments."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities
- India, Iran, Afghanistan ink 'historic' Chabahar port agreement; PM Modi calls it 'corridor of peace, prosperity'
- Jayalalithaa sworn in as Tamil Nadu CM for sixth time, inducts 32 ministers