Eurosleep plans sleep disorder treatment clinics in India
Mumbai: Eurosleep, a world leader in management and treatment of snoring and sleep apnea, has entered Asia by setting up first sleep clinic in Mumbai, and plans to set up about 20-30 clinics in India in the next one year.
Eurosleep Asia`s first sleep clinic is being set up in association with Ashim Desai, an ENT specialist from Mumbai, a company statement said.
Mohan Nair, CEO, Eurosleep Asia, said, "Being a developing nation, the economic costs of medical treatment had always assumed significance for India.... We hope to set up about 20-30 such sleep clinics in India over next one year."
Magne Tvinnereim, Global CEO, Eurosleep, said, "Sleep- related disorders are common man`s problem across the world and even developed countries end up spending millions of dollar every year in managing and treating the associated ailments."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV